Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Look Over To The Upper Right Hand Corner~

Hello There:

I won't keep you long today...I just wanted to make you aware of a new little offering on my blog.  Have a look over to the right hand side, upper corner.  Do you see where it says "Gerushia's Daily Special"?  That is a new gadget...and I'll be changing it daily.

You see...I've decided to start offering a "Daily Special" in my Art Shop.  I think it's so very important to offer affordable art in this dark and sometimes depressing economy.  Simple whimsy and color can brighten an otherwise sad day.  Receiving an affordable piece of art in the mail is something to look forward to.  Something to brighten a day even when your head is spinning from paying bills!

So...each day, I will offer a new "Daily Special", and each day that wee little gadget uptop to the right will change.  You can click on it and it will take you directly to the "Special".

Today's special is a $10.00 print of "The Haunting of La Llorona"....


I won't be posting here everyday to tell you about it, but you can always find the "Daily Special" by clicking on that little gadget in the upper right hand corner.

Sometimes the special will be a print, sometimes an original and sometimes a print set.  Who knows??

Until Next Time:
Kim
Gerushia's New World




No comments: