Sunday, February 28, 2010

What Would You Be?

I just adore these types of "surveys". They're fun and whimsical ~ a pleasure to read and answer as well. I borrowed this from Carolee at King of Mice Studios. Please feel free to cut and paste to your own blog.(Adding your own answers of course).

What Would You Be?

If I were a month I’d be April.
If I were a day I’d be Saturday.
If I were a time of day I’d be dusk.
If I were a planet I’d be Earth.

If I were a sea animal I’d be dead, because I can't swim.
If I were a direction I’d be South.
If I were a piece of furniture I’d be a fluffy bed draped in lace.
If I were a liquid I’d be Merlot or creek water.

If I were a gem stone I’d be a Gold Pearl.
If I were a tree I’d be a Japanese Plum.

If I were a tool I’d be a Scroll Saw.
If I were a flower I’d be a Sweet Pea.

If I were an element of weather I’d be wind.
If I were a musical instrument I’d be a fiddle.
If I were a color I'd be the color of a bruised sky.

If I were an emotion I’d be passion.

If I were a fruit I’d be a Pomegranate.
If I were a sound I’d be thunder.
If I were an element I'd be air.

If I were a car I’d be a purple Challenger.

If I were a food I’d be cheddar cheese.
If I were a place I’d be a garden in Northwest Arkansas.
If I were a material I'd be cotton.

If I were a taste I’d be salty.

If I were a scent I’d be damp leaves in the Summer.

If I were a body part I’d be the back of a neck.
If I were a facial expression I'd be curiosity.
If I were a song I’d be "I'll Fly Away."

If I were a bird I'd be a Bluebird.

If I were a gift I'd be love.
If I were a street I'd be unpaved.

If I were a city I'd be New Orleans.
If I were a door I'd have a peep hole.

If I were a pair of shoes I’d be under the bed.

And what would you be?

Until Next Time:
Kim
Gerushia's New World

7 comments:

Manon said...

Your answers were terrific! I enjoyed reading them!!

Amy said...

Very fun. Very thought provoking!!
Amy

Carol Anne Strange said...

What a fun and interesting read, Kim. Love and bright wishes. xx

Caterina Giglio said...

very fun!!!

connie said...

you would be wonderful!! as i'm sure you already are, thank you for sharing and delighting us in such things...

Shona Cole said...

how fun, how telling!

Susan Tuttle said...

i really enjoyed reading your list:)