Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Quick Announcement...

Hello There:

Just a quick little blurb today.

I'm considering closing up my Vintage Photo Shop (Musty Boxes Ephemera) on Etsy.

So ~ I've decided to clear out all the current inventory, then put the shop on vacation for a period of time while I make up my mind, once and for all, if I'm staying open or closing for good.

Everything in the shop is half price. EVERYTHING !!

As always, there will be shipping discounts for multiple item purchases as well.

If you use vintage photos in your art, or simply love to collect them, now is the time to "stock up".

Click Here for a direct link to Musty Boxes Ephemera.

Oh, and...I'm still offering Free Shipping on all of my art in Gerushia's New World.

You know, I really don't like marketing!!

Thanks so much:
Kim
Gerushia's New World

1 comment:

Manon said...

Great Idea!! I'm sure you'll do well with that!!

Happy Easter!!