Monday, April 13, 2015

Searching For Calm In Difficult Times ~

Well, yes. 
Yes it has been just over 3 months since my last blog post.
I didn't mean for it to happen, but time slips away.

You see, my husband was laid off again.
Second time in 15 months.
So, I have been searching for calm.

My family.
My art.
My garden.
My writing.

These are my quiet safe places.

Watching the purples come to life ~ 


The pinks unfurl ~ 


Painting ~
(Sold but will soon be offered in a print version)


and painting ~
(Sold)


and painting ~ 
(Sold)


and painting ~ 
(Sold) 


and more painting ~ 


Clearing my mind of worry.
Staying focused.

Sky watching....

Heart shaped clouds ~ 


Firelight sunsets ~


and tree bones ~ 


Only one new collage ~ 

This piece was created for the upcoming book "Welsh In The Old West" published by A Raven Above Press

"Old Bill and Wind Blossom"


The original framed art has sold but you can get this piece in a Print Version:


And....these 3 pieces will soon be off to The Dream Factory in Frankfurt, Germany ~

"The Haunting of La Llorona"


"The Beckoning of Leopold and Octavia"


and....

"The Burning of Eulalia"


As the days swiftly fly by,
waiting, waiting, waiting for that new job, I am keeping busy.

Continuing work on my fairy tale.
Composing character studies.
Tending to my garden.

Uncertainty floats all around.

One. Day. At. A. Time.

That's all I can do...

One day at a time.



Kim
Gerushia's New World

P.S.  I love Humpty.

No comments: