Sunday, July 18, 2010

One Last Marketing Post...

Good Morning:

I PROMISE this will be the last "marketing post" for awhile.

You see, I am in the process of cleaning my studio, and I've come across my file of older originals. I have been creating lots of new pieces lately and would like to make room for them in Gerushia's Etsy Shop. I do like to keep my shop tidy and easy to shop from...so, I decided to clean it up a bit and offer the older originals at half their normal price!!

There are 5 original pieces included in the half price sale. I will list each one here so you can see them. The price on each piece has been cut just exactly in half.

Eula's Party ~ Originally ~ Ooopsie Sold


Sister May ~ Originally ~ Ooopsie Sold


Rabbit's Recital ~ Originally $30.00, now $15.00


Airmal For Emmy ~ Ooopsie ~ Sold


Fashionable Fiona ~ Originally $55.00, now $27.50


I am ever hopeful to pass these pieces onward, as I have had them in my file for quite awhile.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email or comment.

Thank you so much:
Kim
Gerushia's New World

2 comments:

Lydia said...

I just love all of your work!!!:)

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine without prescription buy phentermine online yahoo answers - phentermine and prozac