Saturday, May 28, 2011

...and, we have a new title ~

Hello There:

My previous post asked for help in naming this "Queen of Hearts" piece.  After taking into consideration the titles submitted here on my blog, on both my facebook pages and my twitter, I have decided to call this piece:

"She Wore Her Heart on Her Cape".  This title was given to me by Rochelle Rosenkild.  (Thanks Shell)!

The Queen is now listed in my Shop in a print version.  I have only 5 of them at this time.  The original is being held back for my show in September called "Connecting Spaces".  I need approximately 20 original pieces for that show, so for now, I am hoarding my originals!

This print is a 4" x 6" with a nice wide border, ready to frame.

If you have any questions, please just give me a holler.

Until Next Time:
Kim
Gerushia's New World

No comments: