Friday, September 23, 2011

In Honor of the West Coast Welsh Festival of Arts...

Good Morning:

Just a quick little post before I'm off for a weekend of Welsh goodness....art, poetry, music and interesting food!  I will be attending the Welsh Mythology and Legend Art Show as well, as I am a contributing artist.

The opening ceremonies for the 2011 West Coast Eisteddfod: Welsh Festival of Arts are taking place tonight. I will be gone for the better part of the weekend, so I wanted to pop in and let you know about a little special going on in my Art Shop this weekend only...In honor of this weekend's festival, I am offering free shipping worldwide on the print version of my Welsh piece entitled: "Plentyn Newid"...(A Welsh Changeling Story).  If you're interested, click HERE .


This print is vibrant and quite dramatic "in real life", but the colors just aren't true on a silly computer monitor. This is actually one of my favorite pieces, as it has all sorts of secret meanings hidden about.

Hope you have a super great weekend!
Until Next Time:
Kim
Gerushia's New World

No comments: