Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Celebration Deal...

Wow...I bet you didn't think you'd see me back here so quickly, did you?

I am so giddy about being published in the newest issue of Pasticcio Quartz, and I want to celebrate it in some way.  So...I decided to share the celebration with you.



During the holiday shopping season, all purchases from my online shop will come with a free print of "An Unexpected Visitor"...(Excluding ACEO print purchases).



My prints are super rich in color and are printed out with high quality inks on HP Premium Plus Photo Paper. The image itself measures 4" x 6", but the print comes, centered, on a full sheet of 8.5" x 11" paper, so you have ample room to mat and frame.

There may be a give-away in the near future as well, but since most of my blog friends are having a terrible time leaving comments, I don't know if I'll do the give-away here or somewhere else.  I'll let you know!

Thank you so much for all the kind emails regarding my art work and the publication of my "Little Red" piece. I appreciate each and every email.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at gerushiasworld@aol.com.

Until Next Time
xoxo
Kim
Gerushia's New World

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

Congratulations and your print is beautiful.

Artsnark said...

Looks Fab! Can't wait until my copy comes in :)