Friday, March 22, 2013

"Clear As Day, She Found Her Light"

This piece has been on my desk for forever and a day ~ 


Working on it a bit here and a bit there ~ 


It was a challenging week, where my art was concerned.  But I was able (just by the skin of my teeth and with a lot of help from my friends, husband and kids), to find my way through an unexpected bit of arty gloom.



"She was always questioning herself, questioning her strength, questioning her light. Finally, after so many years of searching, she found what she was looking for."

This girl...the mirror girl has finally found her place.  

That is my goal as an artist.  To find my place and stand strong in what I do.   To defend the light I feel while working on these tiny, colorful little windows into a story world.  

To share these little pieces with you and hope that you find something significant or just pretty or interesting.

That's all.

Art.

Stories.

Fairy Tales.

Life.

The little bit of light that I'm looking for.



Until Next Time:
Kim
Gerushia's New World

P.S.  If you're interested in this new piece, you can find it in my Etsy Shop.

1 comment:

Marie Rayner said...

Kim, it's breathtakingly beautiful. You are so very talented! xxoo