Monday, June 7, 2010

A Gal Can Change Her Mind, Yes?

Hello There:

Just a quick pop in, first of all, to say "thank you" to all my blog / artist pals for sending such kind emails regarding my newest piece ~ "The Temporary Hat" ~

Ooopsie...the original "The Temporary Hat" has been sold.


Secondly, after a bit of consideration and several inquiring notes regarding the original "The Temporary Hat", I have decided to list it in Gerushia's Big Cartel Shop. I had originally thought I would keep the original, although I don't really know why. I tend to hoard my originals ~ silly, isn't it?

If you'd like to have a look at the details...please click HERE.

As always, I am so humbled and grateful to all the folks that take the time to stop in here and read my silly blog. It is heartfully appreciated.

Until Next Time:
Kim
Gerushia's New World

1 comment:

Mary said...

Your wonderful work makes me smile!
Love it!!