Sunday, November 11, 2012

I Would Be So Grateful ~

Good Morning:

Just a quick pop-in on this sunny but chilly California morning.  I need to ask you a favor.   I would be over the moon happy if you would click This Link and vote for Los Angeles. 




Select a City For the Opal Release Party.



This is for my daughter, Ava. She is a phenomenal girl, a reader and a writer. She and a group of reader/writer friends are hoping to win the contest to get author Jennifer L. Armentrout to hold her book release party at Mysterious Galaxy in Redondo Beach. Your vote would mean the world to her (and me too). It's super easy to vote and you can vote once per IP address. 

Voting ends November 13th at midnight, PST.

Los Angeles was in front for a good part of the contest, but Houston is ahead by over 20 votes right now, so L.A. really needs the votes!

Thank you so much!


Until Next Time:
Kim
Gerushia's New World 

No comments: