Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Quick Little Post And A One Day Sale ~ (Ooopsie...Sale Over)

Just a quick pop-in today.

On the spur of the moment, I've decided to have a quick little one day sale.

330% off all my original watercolor/collages ~ 


There are 12 originals included in this sale.  Even my new, new, newest pieces ~ 





and...



There are older pieces as well.

For example:



and...



I need to clear out some inventory.  Plus, I like to give people the opportunity to own original, one of a kind art for affordable prices.  In this economy, collecting art is not on the top of the "important things to buy list."  So...for those of you who might be interested and have a bit of extra cash, now is a great time to purchase an original from my shop.


If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or leave a comment.  I'm always open to offers and ideas.

Until Next Time:
Kim
Gerushia's New World

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

I wish everyone could see one of your originals in person. So amazingly awesome. And your prints are gorgeous too!!

xoxo

Gerushia's New World said...

Thank you, Vanessa!

I just love doing what I do. I'm working on a piece right this very minute that incorporates the turquoise piano from the photos you so graciously shared with me!

xoxo
Kim