Sunday, October 11, 2009

Finally....I'm Published!

Can you believe it? After all these years, I've finally managed to get one of my art pieces published. And....not in just any old magazine, but in this lovely and lush art-zine/book....


Pasticcio Quartz Issue 7 is beautifully put together, fun and colorful. Thanks to Angela Cartwright, my collage entitled "Best Friends Forever" was included in the "Palais du Art" section....



I am only gushing a wee bit, aren't I?

Until Next Time:
Kim
Gerushia's New World

5 comments:

Roxanne said...

Congratulations! You have every right to gush.....so gush away! Your art work is wonderful!
Cheers!!!
Roxanne

Marie Rayner said...

Congratulations Kim! As mentalmulch said, gush away!!! I'm surprised your work hasn't been published before. I think it's fabulous!!

Shona Cole said...

Congrats Kim, that is good news :) enjoy

Susan - said...

Just found your mixed media work - fantastic! Love the images and color - great fun!

Numinosity said...

I love your work. Your artistry and imagery is so rich and your Arizona pieces especially speak to me. Congratulations!
from another Kimberly