Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just a Tiny Update...

Well, good afternoon. I wanted to stop by and let you all know that I've just listed five original pieces in Gerushia's New World.

Guardian of Lazy Days (ACEO)


Happy in a Bungalow (ACEO)


Best Friends Forever (ACEO)


Little Bertie in the Garden (4" x 6")


Eula's Party (4" x 6")


And...I've listed a brand new, first time to print piece as well. This print can also be found in Gerushia's New World.

Playtime Dreams and Desert Skies (4" x 6")


I have been busy today.

I don't normally list my originals, but I've concluded that I just can't keep everything.

Until Next Time:
Kim
Gerushia's New World

3 comments:

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

They are all magnificent but I think Bertie in the Garden is my favorite!

Marie Rayner said...

Lovely Kim, but as always Bertie is my favourite! xxoo

Roxanne said...

They are all fabulous! Little Bertie in the Garden and Eula's Party are my favorite! :)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Roxanne