Friday, July 13, 2012

Right as Rain ~

What is that distant pitter-patter I hear?  It's July in Southern California.  Surely it can't be.....raining? 


Well, it is, it is raining.  


Sparkles of new...pinks and greens ~ 




Washing away the dust and staleness of a dry summer ~ 






Little candy drops, orange sugar...Willy Wonka goodness ~ 




Fairy diamonds ~ 



....and dainty mermaid pools ~ 






The magic of a summer rain....It never ceases to amaze me.
The magic of a summer rain...You are welcome any time
The magic of a summer rain...Is slowly, slowly, slowly drifting away.  Come back soon.


Until Next Time:
Kim
Gerushia's New World


P.S.  Just a quick heads up.  Today is the final day for my "Buy One Get One Free" sale.  Buy any 4" x 6" print and get a 2nd 4" x 6" print of your choice for free.  At checkout, simply leave a note telling me which print you'd like for your freebie.  Easy Peasy...just like that.  Click HERE to have a look at all my 4" x 6" prints.  :-)


P.P.S.  Due to the many kind emails I received wondering if "The Burning of Eulalia" will be offered in a print version, I've decided to offer Eulalia in print.  For today only, she will be included in my "Buy One Get One Free" sale.  Tomorrow, everything will fall back to the original pricing.  Now's a great time to grab a few prints!  Click HERE to purchase "The Burning of Eulalia" in print version.  :-)

2 comments:

a fanciful twist said...

Oooooooh, look at those diamond droplets in each photo... they are spectacular!!

Little worlds in each drop...

Love, V

Gerushia's New World said...

Yes....diamond droplets. Aren't they lovely on a warm summer morning? We rarely get a summer rain in these parts, so I am over the moon dreamy about this weather!

xoxo
Kim